Skip to main content
First off, let me introduce myself properly.  I am a huge fan of books, especially romance.  Reading books is a way to escape my reality and relieves my stress.  Believe it or not, books are like an entrance to an alternate universe because you can discover yourself or perhaps just live a fantasy through the words on the pages of the book.  I created this blog to review romance books and to meet new people who shares the same passion for books as I do.  One of the major things that I love about romance novels is, of course, the men.!! yes darling.!! I just love good, interesting, and hot book boyfriend that I can visit every night..!!! Stay tuned and share my passion with me.!!!

Madison Monroe

Ps.  I just wanted to leave a cute picture of a dog with glasses.  Cute. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Sexy Mistake by Sarah Ballance

Author:  Sarah Ballance Date Released: November 28, 2016 Genre: Romance Rating:  3 Stars *** If it wasn't for the weird beginning to this story, I would have gave this book 4 Stars.  This story started out really weird for me to say the least,  but it grabbed my attention. I am glad that I gave this book a chance because this story is really sweet.  This book is about two computer hackers who find love on a dating app. Olivia is a computer hacker who was fired from her job because of her program being prematurely released by someone.  To make matters worse,  she is dumped by her boyfriend the next day. Wanting to have a no strings sexy one night stand, she meets Grady on line, whom is also a computer hacker. The beginning is so awkward and stupid, that I almost quit. She meets this guy on line and goes to his house, not knowing whether he is a serial killer or not. Then they proceed to have sex, but it is so awkward and it made m...

A True Cowboy Christmas

Author:  Caitlyn Crews Date Released :  October 30, 2018 I went backwards with this series because I actually read book 2 titled "Cold Heart, Warm Cowboy" back in 2019 and when I chose this book I had no idea that it was a part of the same series. Weird.. The book that we are gathered here to review is "A True Cowboy Christmas" and it tells the story of Abby and Gray Everett.  Gray Everett does not believe in love based on a failed marriage and think Abby will be the perfect and practical wife to share his life and ranch with.  You lovers do know how that always ends right?  It was a little cliché, but I am always down or up for love. Let's jump into it.  As I stated before, Gray has ranching in his blood and has just buried his very abusive father.  Gray has a teenage daughter and who also happens to be a widow.  Gray has realized that he needs a family for his daughter and an eternal partner.  A marriage without love makes sense right?...

Foodie Adventures

 Hello everyone! I am not sure of how many of you love brunch like me but I had to share this. Yesterday was my birthday and I treated myself to my favorite meal.!