Skip to main content

One Sexy Mistake by Sarah Ballance

Author:  Sarah Ballance
Date Released: November 28, 2016
Genre: Romance
Rating:  3 Stars ***





If it wasn't for the weird beginning to this story, I would have gave this book 4 Stars.  This story started out really weird for me to say the least,  but it grabbed my attention. I am glad that I gave this book a chance because this story is really sweet.  This book is about two computer hackers who find love on a dating app. Olivia is a computer hacker who was fired from her job because of her program being prematurely released by someone.  To make matters worse,  she is dumped by her boyfriend the next day. Wanting to have a no strings sexy one night stand, she meets Grady on line, whom is also a computer hacker.

The beginning is so awkward and stupid, that I almost quit. She meets this guy on line and goes to his house, not knowing whether he is a serial killer or not. Then they proceed to have sex, but it is so awkward and it made me cringe. Thankfully the author pulled it together and finished strong.  I liked Olivia and Grady because their characters were simple, likable, and geeky.  They were so cute together and I really appreciated the progress of their relationship.  I, as a reader, was able to feel both of their emotions and I was rooting for them. 

I have never read a book from this author, but I will most definitely look at her books.  Overall the book was a little kooky at the beginning, but the story picked up and I got a couple of chuckles out of the story.  Just bare through the beginning and you will be surprised.  This is a good read. Thank me later.!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A True Cowboy Christmas

Author:  Caitlyn Crews Date Released :  October 30, 2018 I went backwards with this series because I actually read book 2 titled "Cold Heart, Warm Cowboy" back in 2019 and when I chose this book I had no idea that it was a part of the same series. Weird.. The book that we are gathered here to review is "A True Cowboy Christmas" and it tells the story of Abby and Gray Everett.  Gray Everett does not believe in love based on a failed marriage and think Abby will be the perfect and practical wife to share his life and ranch with.  You lovers do know how that always ends right?  It was a little cliché, but I am always down or up for love. Let's jump into it.  As I stated before, Gray has ranching in his blood and has just buried his very abusive father.  Gray has a teenage daughter and who also happens to be a widow.  Gray has realized that he needs a family for his daughter and an eternal partner.  A marriage without love makes sense right?...

Foodie Adventures

 Hello everyone! I am not sure of how many of you love brunch like me but I had to share this. Yesterday was my birthday and I treated myself to my favorite meal.!